Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Impossible

Lyrics from Desert Song by Hillsong United

"I will rejoice, I will declare. God is my victory and He is here."

Jesus,

You are my everpresent help in time of need. Your word says that You stick closer than a brother, that You never leave us or forsake us. You are always there. If we knock, You answer. Even when we fail You, You never give up.

Thank you for surrounding me and loving me in every season of my life. I have never known a love as deep as Yours, as forgiving as Yours, as patient as Yours. You are my everything.

You have captured my heart.

This year has been so different from all 26 years of my life. This year I feel free, I feel whole, I feel complete. And that's all because of You. Once You stilled me, once You seperated me from those around me, once You had my complete attention...I heard Your voice. I heard You tell me things my heart so desperately desired to hear.

"Michelle you are enough. And I love you."

For so long I had strived to be what everyone else wanted me to be and yet I had never felt like I was enough. But that was because I hadn't stopped to hear my daddy tell me, "baby, you are enough".

But now that I have, and now that I get to hear it everyday I feel as if though not even the sky is the limit on what I can do.

I operate out of wholeness, out of completeness and that feels so good.

This year has started out amazing! The opportunities that You have opened up for me, the blessings that You have poured into my life have been surreal. If someone would have told me last year that in just a few months I would be here I wouldn't have believed it. But that's the kind of daddy I have, He makes the impossible, POSSIBLE.

There is nothing too big for You, especially when it comes to me, Your baby :) I love you!

I have victory because You are here.

Amen.

Michelle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment