Friday, May 14, 2010

Love

I love being in love. The butterflies you get in your tummy, the huge smile that comes across your face when that special someone walks into the room, the endless time you want to spend with that person. Love makes me so incredibly happy. When I fall in love I fall head over heels in love, to where nothing and no one else matters but that person. I'm so guilty of being that girl who hardly see's her friends because she always wants to be with her love.

Tonight I saw a movie called Love Letters to Julia and it was so good. It was a very romantic love story and it left me feeling so happy. Why is it that love stories make me feel this way Jesus? Love stories put me in the greatest mood, I love looking at wedding pictures, listening to stories of how 2 people fell in love, watching other people who are in love stirs my heart.

Your scriptures say that love conquers all. And love does conquer all. Love knows no boundaries. Love is passionate, it's like no other feeling.

Love makes you do crazy things. It makes you do things you normally wouldn't do. Jesus, You died on a cross because You love me. You came down to earth and became a man to die a sinner's death all because of love. You saved me because you love me. You never left my side when I was a sinner, when I didn't want anything to do with you, all because you love me. You protected my life when I was out in the world because you love me. You didn't let my mom abort me, all because you love me.

You love me. You love me for me. You love all of me. Even when I don't deserve it, you still love me. And you love me passionately. You bless me. You love me through my family, my puppy, my incredible friends. You. Love. Me.

And you are moved for me. When I'm down you comfort me, when I'm frustrated you calm me, when I'm confused you give me clarity, when I'm stressed you give me peace. All because you love me.

I'm sorry that many times I have shown more love to people here on earth than I have for you. I'm sorry that I have sacrificed time with you for time with others. Forgive me Jesus.

I love you Jesus. My soul longs for you. My heart is only satisfied by you. Consume me Jesus.

Love is mentioned over 600 times in the bible. The love that you have for me. My heart is stirred with our love story.

Deuteronomy 23:4-6 "For they did not come to meet you with bread and water on your way when you came out of Egypt, and they hired Balaam son of Beor from Pethor in Aram Naharaim to pronounce a curse on you. However, the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you."

You turn curses into blessings for me, because you love me. Why is it so hard for me to comprehend how much you love me sometimes? Why do I need to be reminded of it daily? Why can't I just understand that of course you love me, you died for me? Why do I have to hear it everyday?

Because I never get tired of telling you. Because I want to tell you I love you everyday. Because you are my love. You are who has captured my heart and I want to do everything to capture your heart again over and over everyday.

I don't deserve you Jesus. I love you regardless.

God, I love you, I adore you, I am moved by you, I forsake all others for more of you. I need you. Flood my heart with more of your love.

Te adoro, no hay nadie como tu.

-Michelle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment