Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 1



Jesus

My bestfriend moved to Burnet today. And while I know you have a plan for him out there, I really do miss him. Jesus, thank you for never giving up on us. Thank you for loving us even when we fail you. Thank you for seeing past the present and wanting the best for us.

Jesus, I'm sorry for all the times I placed you aside in favor of something else, facebook, friends, my relationship. I'm sorry for all the times you tried to get my attention but I was too busy living "my life" to stop and seek after you, to worship you, to thank you. I don't wanna have a shallow relationship with you. I want to know you more, I want to fall in love with you so much that nothing else matters. People's opinions of me don't matter, man's approval doesn't matter....I want to be free to be me in You. Today, I chose you Jesus. Today will be the start of something different. Save me, help me, guide me, love me....take the blinders off and open my eyes to see what you see and dream like you dream. Take me on an adventure.

I love you. Amen.

Michelle Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment