Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 8

Jesus

My co-worker is going through some things and while I know that you can help her and save her I find myself at a loss for words at times. In retrospect I always know I could have said more about you, I could have done more, I could have prayed for her, I could have seized the moment. My mom always seems to just have all these scriptures that I could say or whatever but I don't know, a lot of times that turns me off to the word. I wll hear her get so gung-ho about the word that I totally shut down. I don't wanna do that to people.

Not to discredit my mom's ministry at all Jesus, I know that you have used my mom in a mighty way to minister to those around her including me at times. But you have created me different, you have made me with a different personality, a different mindset, a different approach to reaching out to the lost. But in that though I don't want to be too quiet that those around me don't know you. I don't want to be too scared to say too much about you because really you are the only one that can help Amy. You do love her and have a plan for her life just like mine.

God, please guide me and give me the words to say at the right time. Show her how much you love her through me. I pray that when I speak to her it would be your words Jesus, I pray that when I hug her she would feel your love. Remove all fear that may try and get me to shut my mouth and not talk about you. Save Amy, Jesus.

Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Jesus, the desire of my heart is that Amy would be saved. Use me God. I love you.

Amen.

Michelle Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment