Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 5



Healer:
I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

Trust: means to allow without fear

Jesus,

As I listened to this worship song, I sang that I trust You, that nothing is impossible for You, that Your all I need yet in my heart I knew I hadn't completely put all my trust in you regarding some situations. If trust means to allow without fear then why do I still fear I won't get my relationship back, which honestly it's not even mine to claim back, why do I still have fear that my dad could leave without knowing You. Why do I cry everytime I think about my dad and the fact that he doesn't know You? If I trust in You like I say I do then I shouldn't have fear.

You are the God of the universe, You do miracles, You bring healing to the hurt, provision for the needy, hope to the lost yet I don't fully trust you will give me the desires of my heart. Why? Why do I fear? There's so many times that I envy those who grew up with daddy's, daddy's who never let them down, daddy's who would always give them the desire of their heart, daddy's who showered them with love. I always wished I had that, because I alway felt that would help me understand my heavenly father better. But that wasn't my life, I very much grew up with the exact opposite and therefore always feared that just like my earthly daddy, my heavenly daddy wouldn't come through. And that's not okay.

Jesus, I need healing in my heart, in my mind, in my spirit. To imagine a father that loves me, that looks at me with tenderness and wants nothing more than to make me happy is so foreign to me but that's how you feel about me. I'm sorry God that I haven't completely trusted in you, that I've tried to hang on when I needed to let go, that I've begged when I needed to just thank you and trust. Jesus, I place my fears in Your hands. I'm letting go. Set me free Jesus. Erase all the hurts, all the disappointments, all the times I accepted what wasn't okay and then thought you were the same.

Help me to understand a love that never leaves me, a love that thinks the best of me, that believes in me, that encourages me, that wants all my dreams and desires to come true, help me to feel that. Jesus, my daddy needs you and instead of beggining you to save him, I'm gonna thank you for his salvation. It is the desire of my heart and I trust in you. Jesus, I let go of Cesar and this relationship that I had so perfectly planned in my head to go differently. I let go Jesus. I give him to you and take my hands off. Fill my heart Jesus, pour your love over me, comfort me. I place my dependence back on You Jesus. And I trust you to do Your will, not mine and my ideas but Yours Jesus.

This hurts. Jesus cut the soul ties that were created. Cut the co-dependence that we created. And make us whole again. I willfully submit to you Jesus. Take me in Your arms and tell me you love me, that you chose me, that you will never leave me Jesus. Everything that was done wrong, erase and make right again Jesus. I trust you. I will not fear. Even thought it's hard, nothing is impossible for you God. Nothing. I love you.

Amen.

Michelle Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment